BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Can it get any better?

Oh, how wonderful my life is. I hate to brag, but I have truly never been happier or more content.


Saturday brought me beautiful weather, a poolside BBQ, laughter, family and good friends, IKEA and a wonderful sleepover. Sunday started with a cup of coffee with a lovely lady, Tai Chi and a little yoga (note to self: lose more weight before trying yoga again - you looked dumb), planning and preparation for the week ahead and laying out by the pool in the sunshine with my girlfriends. Monday I leave for Quincy, CA to camp in Sammy's backyard which promises good fun, lots of laughter, adventures and excursions, 2 joyous little children and time with my "new family".

I am eagerly looking forward to my wine tasting party and am hoping my mom will be home by then. I haven't seen her in 3+ months and I just can't wait any longer. I am anxious for her to meet the new friends I have made recently and reconnect with the friends I've had. I love our talks immensely so I am planning a doozy for the two of us when she arrives home.

On the horizon is my brother's wedding and the bachelorette party! I have the honor of being a beautiful bridesmaid and I have been given the fantastic gift of walking with my beautiful baby niece down the aisle. I can't wait for her to grow up so we can be best of friends. She will love California and will visit often because we will have ice cream for breakfast and pancakes for dinner, visit amusement parks often, build forts in the living room and I will buy her things her parents said she can't have. I can't wait to meet her because I know she will be an extension of me even though she isn't my daughter. I love Tory &Kelli for allowing me to meet and get to know her. I wouldn't mind another, guys. ;)

0 comments: