BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Loving life and new horizons

I have great friends that keep me busy and fulfilled.
I love working at the hospital and am thankful I have a life that allows me to volunteer.
I am looking forward to summer and fall semester because I am getting so close to nursing, I can taste it.
I am ready for summer to start and for the weather to warm up so I can spend my days relaxing poolside.
I will meet with my personal trainer next week to get a plan for the gym so my hard work keeps paying off.
Speaking of the gym, swim class and Tai Chi start next week and I can't wait to go! In the spirit, I bought two new bathing suits!








Weight loss update: 19.5 pounds and still going strong!

1 comments:

Amie Harvey said...

Beautiful girl!