BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wedding bells

So this wedding is quickly approching and I'm getting more and more excited by the day. It should be a relaxing road trip and a great time celebrating the love my brother has found. :) I'm so proud of him! He has grown so much in the past year and he will only continue to become a better man as time goes on.

I ordered my bridesmaid dress 6 weeks ago and it fit perfectly! Very flattering and I feel so sexy in it! I picked it up last week and tried it on and it looked positively horrible. Literally, a potato sack on my new and improved body. I made my alterations appointment and I pick the dress up this Friday.

Over the last 6 weeks:

+I've lost 10 pounds exactly!
+Alterations has to take my dress in 2 inches!

To date it's been 4 months, 34 pounds lost, and I'm down 2 pant sizes!!!

Cheers to more where this came from!

2 comments:

Amie Harvey said...

You go girl!! I am soo proud of you! Glad you are feeling fabulous and can't wait to see pictures of you looking fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wait to go girl. That's amazing and self flattering more than anything! Woo~

<3Anya