BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

C'est la fin

Spring break proved to be fantastic. I didn't accomplish everything on my list, but I think it was a tad over-ambitious anyway. I decided to blow off the end of the week &spend more time with friends. I was well rewarded with fun, laughter &amazing experiences. On that note, I am thrilled for the month of April as it will bring many good things.


Hopefully the next 6 weeks pass without a glitch &I can end the semester on a high note (with a good GPA, hopefully).

Weight loss update: Saturday marks 2 weeks gluten-free &1 week casein free. I am officially -7.6 pounds! It feels fantastic &I hope I can keep it up! I am on my way to accomplishing my weight loss goal &I am looking forward to saying goodbye to another 10 pound increment.

xoxo. love.

1 comments:

Amie Harvey said...

I am soo proud of you girl! Keep up the great work!