BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day xx

Ah, the joys of being a gluten/lactose intolerant! The results from an extensive taste test declare that SOY MILK is the winner for overall best taste.


I tried rice milk (heavy earthy flavor and tastes nothing like milk), lactose-free milk (most similar in taste and consistency to milk, but is more expensive and tastes slightly sweet which is not great for cooking as it makes everything you cook taste sweet), almond milk (delicious but thicker consistency and slightly earthy flavor) and soy milk (second to the least expensive, widely available, delicious tasting and a milk-like consistency). Plus, soy gives you bigger boobs. :D

Anyone want some rice milk? :P

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Soy is really good. I personally can't stand it alone. I love soy in my coffee though. I swear it makes coffee taste like chocolate milk. Which I suppose I could just buy chocolate milk...but where would the fun in that be?

Unknown said...

I thought all 'fake milks' were crap, but chocolate almond milk tastes exactly like chocolate milk!

Unknown said...

Bigger Boobs!?!? Count me in!! haha