BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Today...


...is going to be a beautiful, wonderful day! It's the official start of spring break &I have lots planned.


In an attempt to remain positive &proactive about my life, I have planned activities &neat things for my house. I refuse to be a bump on a log. This week promises to be productive, satisfying &indulgent.

On the horizon for the next 9 days:

+indulge - mani/pedi, drink wine, plant some new flowers on my patio
+homework - getting caught up will keep the stress at bay &allow for peaceful final weeks of the semester.
+spring cleaning - clean my bedroom closet, purge my kitchen &fridge (again!), &organize my storage unit
+create - create picture frames of my little sister &her 2 best friends

Goals:
+read like crazy! read for pleasure &to collect recipes as well as become more educated about becoming GFCF.
+work out every day &drink 64-96 ounces of water each day.

What are your plans for spring break?!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Sounds like a pretty damn good spring break! I wish I could join you on your mani pedi adventure. We should totally do something like that though. I get tired of doing my own nails.

Janelle Ann said...

I agree! It's a treat I do when my nails get outta control. Like now. All yucky from winter, so now I will sit back, relax &let someone make me beautiful.