BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

Simply beautiful.

Today was such a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping &the world was in my favor. I love these days, don't you?


I had my very last Panda Express (orange chicken) lunch today as the gluten-free diet starts first thing in the morning. It couldn't come sooner, I am sick &tired of being sick &tired. In my fortune cookie I received this fortune:

"Your good nature will bring you much happiness."

For those of you who don't know, fortunes (the ones in cookie form) are a large source of happiness for me as well as the sole reason I eat Chinese food. This fortune was even sweeter than dessert, &I love dessert.

In addition to that, I walked into work this morning &a woman I work with turned to me and said, "I think you are so much cuter than his new girlfriend." (she had recently met both of them). If this doesn't turn your spirits around, I don't know what will. This was fantastic to hear! It felt even better than I had ever imagined it would, although I never imaged I'd hear it from anyone other than myself. Did my fortune come true, or what?! Cue the music!

"I'm walking on sunshine, whooooaaaaaa! And don't it feel gooooood! I feel the love, I feel the love, I feel the love..."

I couldn't have had a better day if I had hand picked it myself. I'll be the first to say, my life doesn't usually work out this way, but today must have been my lucky day. What a fantastic start to my new life. More days like today are on the horizon, my friends.

C'est la vie!

0 comments: