BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 15, 2010

Today marks the day.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. This is my journey of changing my life to become the woman I've always wanted to be. Welcome to day one.

My goals are to lose 130 pounds; live a healthy and active life; become the sister, daughter, aunt and friend my loved ones deserve; become the partner I seek and become the best version of me I can possibly be.


I have recently discovered I am gluten intolerant and part of my healthy lifestyle will be to remain on a 100% gluten free diet. Eeep!

To accomplish these goals I will eat healthy and be active, improve my self image and self esteem, be inspiring, be thoughtful and knowledgeable, learn to be patient and fair, learn to forgive and forget, learn to let go, pursue my goals and fulfill my dreams, love to the fullest, laugh often and live an amazing life.

0 comments: